Direct Mortgage Concepts (DMC) was established by our principal and founder Wayne Dickerson in 1999.
Wayne has a passion for service and works to optimise the mortgage application process to save the customer time, reduce stress, and ensure that every client is matched with the right home loan.
Wayne Dickerson - Principal and Founder of DMC
Born and raised in Sydney, Wayne is married with children and lives in Berowra Heights in the Upper North Shore of Sydney. He began his career in banking in 1984 with The State Bank of NSW, before becoming Bank Manager (1993 - 1996). In 1998 Wayne became a Finance Broker before establishing DMC in 1999.
Interests include Reading, Golf, Rugby League (all sports)
Diploma in Financial Services DFSFP
Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broker Management DFMBM
Full member Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
Certificate IV in Financial Services
Justice of the Peace (JP)
Megan Williams - Loans Processing Specialist
Married for 22 years, Megan enjoys reading, line dancing and arts & crafts.
She has over 30 years experience in the finance industry commencing with Westpac in 1982 as a receptionist. From the early 90’s, she gained experience through a variety of positions culminating as a Business Banking Manager.
Megan left Westpac in 2007 to semi-retire until 2010 when an opportunity arose to work as a Loan Processing Specialist.
She joined the DMC team in 2012.
What Makes Us Different?
- Balanced and objective advice
- No alignment with any financial institution
- DMC consultants come with an extensive background in banking and lending
- DMC consultants attend regular lender training and are continually updated with the latest industry trends and developments
- DMC consultants are happy to meet you at home, work or in our office at a time that suits you including after-hours appointments.
- We keep you updated with the progress of your matter and are happy to chat outside of regular business hours.
- Empathy – while we arrange and manage housing loan transactions day in and day out, we know that for the great majority of our clients arranging a home loan it's far from an everyday thing and that it can be a very stressful time. That's why we are available at any time to answer clients’ questions and do our absolute best to keep them regularly informed of the loan’s progress through the various stages of the process.
- The importance of the individual - we truly appreciate that while a client’s loan is one of a number of loans we may be processing at any one time, to that client it is the only loan that matters
- Round pegs in round holes – the right home loan for each and every client and while we can’t guarantee that there won’t be any hurdles we can guarantee that we will be there for you if and when they arise and we won’t let you stumble.
How we are remunerated
It costs a borrower nothing to secure their loan through DMC, we are paid by our lenders for the loans we direct to them.
We have no volume agreements with any lenders and our rate of remuneration from each lender is very similar, so the remuneration that DMC receives does not form any part of our decision-making process when determining the right loan for any individual client.
More about us